Sunday 20 May 2018

david.9249 SCAMMER

Sunday 20 My 2018

And another for today is this one


And by now this one was already tickling my radar with the reek of fake.  For obvious reasons.  Here is his backstory

  • He calls himself David
  • He has a son of 14
  • His wife died 4 years ago
  • He is from America
  • He works offshore drilling oil as a marine engineer in Bangkok
And that was all he told me.  He is a bit more canny this one and does not really give much information out about himself but asks all the same questions.  He moved us onto WhatsApp straightaway where he called himself David.Insta.  To be really honest this guy annoyed me right from the get go.  He immediately questioned in a negative way the male followers I have on Instagram and why would so many be following me - cheeky.  I bluffed him off and then he started talking about coming here to see me in August.  Something just didn't sit right with me and I decided to block him then and there for his darned arrogance and cheek.  There was no scam made but it was just a matter of time truly but I couldn't wait that long.  This is the picture he sent me




No comments:

Post a Comment