Tuesday 15 May 2018

georgeclifford3571 SCAMMER

Tuesday 15 May 2018

My first scammer for today is this one


This is his backstory

  • He is called George Clifford
  • He is in the US military, away in Syria or Afghanistan
  • He has his own house in Pennsylvania USA
  • He is a millionaire many times over
He is very cagy about giving any information about himself.  I think he has done this before, although perhaps not with this incarnation.  We moved onto WhatsApp immediately and any conversation was deleted off Instagram by him immediately too.  His WhatsApp name was George Clifford and the phone number came up as being located in Tema, Ghana.  He tried voice calling many times, whenever he wanted to whether it was convenient or not for me.  

He fell in love with me instantly and expected the same in return.  Just because we were messaging on WhatsApp and had exchanged numbers he saw this as my sign of my love and commitment to him - I mean really, WTF???  He decided that it meant I was his girlfriend and would be his wife.  He saw me as his fiancee.  This is just really creepy.  He did send me photos of him and told me that he has an amazing house and is a multi-millionaire.  He would also talk about how amazing our wedding would be and what a lucky man he would be.  I just couldn't seem to get rid of this one, he was a real leech, clinging on for all he was worth.  I was getting so sick of him and his crap.  Fortunately, it all came to a head.  This guy who has access to millions of dollars needed me to send him an iTunes card to buy stuff.  I told him to fuck off in no uncertain terms.  I apologise for the language and warn that the screenshots I have included of out conversation is no less colourful.









ETA  The real guy here is a Romanian called George Cozma.

Follow the link on the guy's name to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment