Friday 18 May 2018

anderdon_steve_ SCAMMER

Friday 18  May 2018

The first delightful chap today is this one  anderdon_steve_


Above is the guy's user name.  There are no pictures on his profile and absolutely no profile image either - just a blank person where most people have a picture.  This made me highly suspicious straightaway.  I just don't understand the reasoning behind not having a profile picture or other images uploaded.  Anyway his opening gambit to me was and I quote directly, "Hello woman." To which I responded, "Hello man."  I mean really???? This got my hackles raised straightaway and I decided that I was not going to tolerate any misogynistic crap from this idiot.  What follows are the 3 screenshots of the sum total of the conversation between us.  I blocked him at the end of the third screen.  He just positively reeked of fake.





No comments:

Post a Comment