Thursday 17 May 2018

jamesarroyo202 SCAMMER

Thursday 17 May 2018

And another one for today is this guy


And here is his backstory

  • He calls himself James Arroyo ( and it matches the badge name on the pictures he is using)
  • H is from Miami, Florida, USA
  • He has a son called James
  • He is in the US Army, currently in Afghanistan peacekeeping.  He is there for a total of 18 months and has 4 left to serve
And that was it.  I had the feeling that this guy was a bit more experienced with the scamming lark.  He didn't part with a lot of information about himself but knew the questions he wanted to ask and have answered.  He also knew what to say to charm his way in.  He was a real flatterer almost immediately and declared his love just as fast.  He moved us onto hangouts quite quickly and there he bombarded me with the usual cut and paste messages about his likes and dislikes, hobbies, what he is looking for in a woman and what he wants out of life and a relationship.  There was one huge one which I will include here now for you to read for yourself.


It gives you a flavour of what this type of scamming is - nasty and bad.  I mean it is a load of waffle that doesn't really say much and is written in poor English. Always a bit of a surprise for an educated American.  To be honest I got really fed up of receiving these obvious cut and paste messages and I decided to end it by saying I thought he was a faker out to scam and blocked him.  These are the pictures he sent me







No comments:

Post a Comment