Wednesday 16 May 2018

stephengood112 SCAMMER

Wednesday 16 May 2018

And my final one for today is this guy


And this is his backstory

  • His name is Stephen Good
  • He is from Austin, Texas, USA
  • He is a soldier in the US army and currently working in Syria with the UN
And this is all he tole me.  He is very good at asking questions and gleaning information about you but you get absolutely nothing in return and is a little shirty when you do ask. We moved onto hangouts very quickly and there were definitely some cut and paste comments added to the conversation.  In fact I was sure I had seen some before, word for word.  He would ask if I was stressed, if I had eaten, if I had bathed, all the usual questions from a scammer.  He was getting very lovey dovey and was starting to talk about marriage.  I decided that I had had enough and told him marriage was not what I was looking for and blocked him.

The photographs that this scammer is using are used on Instagram by lots of different scammers.  I shall be adding a page dedicated to the scammers that I know of that are using the same images as this guy has on his profile.  The soldier's surname is really Good.


No comments:

Post a Comment