Friday 11 May 2018

jack_smith1133 SCAMMER

Friday 11 May 2018

The next delightful guy is this one jack_smith1133

I apologise for the lack of screen shot with this guy but I didn't take a shot of his Instagram profile page and when I remembered it was too late.

Instead, here is the picture he sent of himself to me.


The first thing to say here is that I have seen these images used before by scammers on Instagram.  I am still talking to a guy who is using the same images with a different profile. When I did an image search for this picture it comes up immediately who it really is.  The images belong to an ex UK navy guy called Stephen Murphy.  He had had his images stolen and used in scams online thousands of times, going back years and years.  If you get this image sent to you it is definitely not real and is definitely a scam of some sort or another.

This is what I know about this incarnation:

  • He calls himself Jack Smith
  • He is 46 years old
  • He comes from the UK, from Leicester (City he said).  No-one from the UK would call it Leicester City, it is just Leicester. Leicester City is the British Premier League Football club that won the league a few seasons ago.
  • Given this information he is still a member of the US Army, currently serving.
Having seen the results of the the reverse image search I did on his photograph and given that he had fallen in love with me immediately and the fact that he wanted to move onto hangouts quite quickly, I had him sussed out as a faker and blocked him quite quickly, I just couldn't stand going through all the love declarations and copied and pasted romantic shit.







No comments:

Post a Comment