Friday 25 May 2018

richardclinton8001 SCAMMER

Friday 25 May 2018

And the first one for today is this guy


  This is his backstory

  • His name is Richard Clinton
  • He has a son
After that same old spiel about and I quote, "I am searching for a matured, God fearing, caring, trusted and honest lady who will be my wife and a mother to my son" I lost interest.  I really could not be bothered with him at all.  This comment has been heard so many times now that I know the person who utters those words will be a fake.  

Here are the screenshots of the conversation for you to read.





And having just re-read these screenshots I remembered why I blocked him and perhaps you can see it too?  What an absolute utter lot of nonsense.  Even if his beliefs are true (which is his right) it is the poor English I really object to for a native American.





No comments:

Post a Comment