Tuesday 15 May 2018

johnlowis996 SCAMMER

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Another one for today is this charmer


And this is what I know about his backstory

  • He is Dr Lewis (note not Lowis _ this rang immediate alarm bells)
  • He is from the US and works with the UN as a military doctor in Afghanistan
And that was the sum total of the information that was forthcoming from this one.  He however, wanted chapter and verse from me about my personal information.  He asked the usual questions about name, age, occupation, where you live and asked about my income.  I in turn asked him for details about his salary which, strangely, were not forthcoming. He used very charming language and was very flattering.  I questioned the fact that he said his name is Dr Lewis but his username says he is Lowis and I also pulled him up on his profession and blocked him fairly early doors.


No comments:

Post a Comment