Friday 11 May 2018

barristkingsley2424 SCAMMER

Friday 11 May 2018

Another one for today is this guy


I knew right from the beginning that this one was a scammer.  He is another one using the photographs of Dr Fernando Pinto Gomes, a well known Brazilian neuroscientist (his real Instagram is loaded with his images but is verified by Instagram with the tick next to his name).  Any others using his photos  and without a tick are definitely not who they say they are.

His backstory is thus:

  • His name is Tony Mike and is from LA
  • He is a 52 year old Catholic 
  • He is a widower with one son aged 14 (possibly made that age to match my daughter)
  • He is an engineer with ExxonMobil in the gulf shore of Alabama but in the sea now in the ship (his words)
This guy wrote really bad English and we passed the start of the conversation with the usual basic introductions where he made it quite clear to me that he wanted a relationship that moves to marriage and a mother for his son.  He fell in love so quickly and gets frantic when he isn't messaged back immediately which hacked me off.  We moved onto hangouts quite quickly where we chatted to each other when I wanted to really. He would always say how much he missed me and missed talking to me and how he was jealous of me doing other things which took me away from talking to him (and thus missing out on all his brainwashing bullshit).  Another giveaway that he comes from Africa somewhere was the constant asking about had I eaten and/or taken a bath or shower. Tried ringing on voice call on hangouts and I kept declining his call.  I decided to speak to him once and he definitely did not have an American accent. He got very personal, wanting to know exactly how much my genuine bathroom refurbishment was costing me. I told him that it was none of his business.  He responded with "Can't I know what my wife do". I then picked a fight with him and told him that I didn't believe any of his utter lies and that the pictures he was using belonged to a real Brazilian doctor so definitely could not be him.  I told him to eff off and that was that.  These are the pictures he sent me of himself.





No comments:

Post a Comment