Monday 14 May 2018

davidjohnson081611 SCAMMER

Monday 14 May 2018

My first scam artist for tonight is this chap



Here is the backstory for this guy:


  • He is from Miami, Florida, USA
  • He is a "surgeon doctor" with the UN peacekeeping in Syria to "secure the health of the army"
  • He sent me a great long spiel, cut and pasted probably, all about himself, his likes, his wants from a woman - it was an exact same copy of the same words I had seen before from several scammers
This guy had a very poor use of written English and also could not always understand what I had written in response to him.  I do this on purpose to see if they really do understand English or not. David wanted to have my mobile number and email address but I said hangouts only so we moved out conversation onto there.  There followed an awful lot more cut and pasted rubbish that was written in much better English.  He did send me some pictures of himself which I will insert at the end of this paragraph.  They really don't match at all.  The image of the surgeon came up on reverse image search as someone else for sure.  At the end of our conversation he started sending some very weird messages indeed that just didn't make sense or follow on in out conversation.  I naturally questioned him and he said that they came from the guy who was using keyboard number 4.  I didn't believe him needless to say and he got blocked on all platforms pretty speedily after that.  I have included one of the screenshots for you to read but WARNING there is some bad language so please don't read if you could be offended.




No comments:

Post a Comment