Saturday 5 May 2018

lawrence_wills585 SCAMMER

Saturday 5 May

Another scammer for you today is this guy


This guy has an interesting backstory

  • He lives in Florida but is currently travelling in Egypt
  • He has 2 sons aged 5 and 8 who are living in the US while he travels
As ever he professed to have feelings for me instantaneously.  I had had so many of these fakers to deal with on the same day as this on that I really couldn't be bothered with all the preamble.  I cut to the chase for him and suggested that he was really just looking for a babysitter for his children while he travelled around the world.  I told him that I didn't want to be a Mum again and have to suffer the teenage years all over again. I have added some screenshots of our conversation so you can have a read.









No comments:

Post a Comment