Thursday 17 May 2018

bristol_romero SCAMMER

Thursday 17 May 2018

The first scammer for today is this guy


This is the backstory for this guy

  • He calls himself Bristol Romero
  • He is from Flint, Michigan, USA
  • He is in the Army but not very specific (about this or anything)
We chatted very briefly on Instagram and moved onto hangouts very quickly.  I was asked the usual basic questions which mostly went unanswered by 'Bristol'.  He followed the usual pattern and fell in love immediately.  The English written was very poor and it often felt like really hard work having a conversation with him.  He was a sporadic messager and often forgot what we had already spoken about so he was a repetitive messager too.  Probably messaging so many different women he couldn't remember anything about anyone at all.  He would occasionally try to voice call which I mostly ignored.  I did answer him just once and let's say he did not speak with an American accent and it was so noisy in the background he couldn't be heard.  He eventually started telling me a sob story about how it was cold in camp and hard to get supplies sometimes and that they didn't always have things to eat. I told him that was a problem for his military bosses to sort out and what was he expecting from me.  I thought he was about to ask for cash or for an iTunes card to sell for cash to buy supplies or something.  I actually pushed it a bit too much and he said that he wasn't going to ask me for anything.  I blocked him anyway because I didn't think was true for one second.  This is the only picture he sent me




No comments:

Post a Comment