Wednesday 16 May 2018

nicholas.davide SCAMMER

Wednesday 16 May 2018

The first scammer for today is this one


This is his backstory:

  • He is from California and said he was talking from California - he did get the time difference right
  • He had one son, aged 15
  • He is divorced
  • He is a naval officer but he didn't say where he was sailing currently
  • His name was Nicholas Davide
And this was all I found out about him.  He asked a lot of personal questions about me but gave nothing in return.  He was flattering and professed his love very quickly.  We moved onto hangouts very quickly and he kept sending all the usual cut and paste romantic nonsense.  He talked about looking for an "honest relationship" that would "lead to marriage".  I was a bit sick of him by this time and got a bit shirty with him.  I questioned his honesty and he then questioned my love for him and I told him I wasn't sure that I was or if he was.  This did not sit well with him so he kept on trying to call on hangouts but I never spoke to him.  I blocked him because I just got sick of the romantic claptrap.  These are the pictures he sent me:





No comments:

Post a Comment