Thursday 10 May 2018

markrpland SCAMMER

Thursday 10 May 2018

Another one for today is this guy


This guy's backstory is as follows:

  • His name is Dr Mark Roland (notice the misspelt username on Instagram)
  • He is a Dr from California USA but was born in Iceland
  • He is 53
  • He is a single father to a son
  • He is working in Iraq for the UN
  • His wife died 5 years ago in a car accident
This guy asked the usual basic introductory questions and pasted all the usual comments about his personality, his likes and dislikes and what he was on Instagram looking for (the love of his life)

I did not let this one run and run.  He was so clearly a fake because he knew nothing to tell me about his job or about California.  I had no patience when this guy started messaging me and I called him out and blocked him so fast.



No comments:

Post a Comment