Tuesday 15 May 2018

davidmarkum28 SCAMMER

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Another one for today is this guy


This guy I know nothing about at all even his name.  I mean just look at his profile page.  His user name is davidmarkhum28 which suggests that his name is David Markhum.  No.  Look a little further down and he says it is Thomas.  His following count is quite high and he only has 2 posts so I was suspicious of this dude right away.

He asked the basic introductory questions. He said that he was a binary trade options manager.  I asked him WTF is that?  I also asked him if it involved trading in 1s and 0s.  I quite liked that question, in fact as I write this it is making me chuckle all over again.  He was like Queen Victoria and was not amused because the cheeky monkey blocked me before I could block him.

No comments:

Post a Comment