Thursday 10 May 2018

hiltonmoral2 SCAMMER

Thursday 10 May 2018

The first delightful chap is this one hiltonmoral2




I apologise for the lack of screenshot of his Instagram profile but it won't upload at all and I can't get another one, having now blocked him.  This is his backstory:

  • He is Commander Hilton Moral
  • He is aged 50
  • He comes from Salt Lake City in Utah, USA and is a Spanish American
  • He is a military engineer in the US army and bragged how the top photograph showed him making bullets for AK47s
  • He says he is in Damascus, Syria peacekeeping
  • Has a son Mark in London at school ( he did say King's College to another friend of mine but he learnt and does not specify now)
  • His wife died of brain cancer
This guy used the same old flattering language about my eyes and smile and was declaring his undying love for me so quickly.  He wanted us to move onto hangouts pretty quickly so we did.  His user name on there is Hinton Moran.  This mismatch of names on different social media platforms always makes me very suspicious.  We exchanged all the usual pleasantries and getting to know you basics.  He used an awful lot of cut and pasted comments - they just couldn't have been typed in the time from receiving my last message to it popping up in the feed.  The English was also slightly better written in the cut and paste messages.

He would come on in a morning with images of breakfasts for me  and sentimental gifs claiming undying love and affection.  He also used his son as a tool for blackmail because he wanted us to start conversing on Facebook.  When I said I wouldn't he said to email him.  He also sent the email address.  I said that I would not email his son to which he said that his son would be so disappointed because he was really looking forward to talking to his new mummy.  I mean really??? This is just not how it would ever happen in a real and genuine relationship.  After about a week of chit chat and me being harder to communicate with he just stopped messaging me.  At this point he was blocked on all platforms.


No comments:

Post a Comment