Saturday 5 May 2018

donald879 SCAMMER

Saturday 5 May

And the next scammer is donald879

I have no screenshot of his profile page but he is still present on Instagram.  His backstory is this"


  • He lives in Houston, Texas
  • He is a contractor who constructs things
  • He is 43 and has a son called Kelvin (many of them seem to be - why?)
  • He is divorced, a year in June 2018
This was all I managed to find out about him because at this point I just couldn't take anymore.  It was all just wearing a bit thin.  He began his spiel about needing a good, honest and caring woman to take care of his son, who will show him love. My patience had gone so I told him he wasn't honest and I wasn't interested in him.  Screenshots follow - WARNING of choice language from yours truly.




No comments:

Post a Comment