Wednesday 23 May 2018

vindiesel322 SCAMMER

Wednesday 23 May 2018

And my first one for today is this beauty


 I mean really??? Is this guy for real???  This was so obviously a fake.  The real Vin Diesel account on Instagram is verified with the tick so as soon as you see any other accounts without the tick, you know they are not genuine.  

I don't have a lot of backstory for this guy apart from the fact that uses all the details of the real Vin Diesel that are listed for the world to see on Wikipedia.  He asked the usual basic introductory questions and responded using Vin Diesel's information.  He asked the usual very personal questions too and we moved onto hangouts almost immediately where he used the name Mark Sinclair - yes,you guessed it, Vin Diesel's real name.  The scammer used the same charming, smarmy language to hook me in to him - beautiful eyes/beautiful smile.  I just felt that this guy had more experience with the task of scamming too because he was more organised and prepared with his answers and questions and generally his use of English was better and more believable.

On hangouts he was messaging constantly and sending little romantic gifs of his love and affection and wanted us to get serious quickly.  He always said he wanted a date before I went to bed on a night time.  All he meant by this was to chat with me as I was going to bed on a night time.  This is a common expression.  They say that each conversation is a date and the whole messaging experience is dating. I mean WTF?? He got blocked and reported to Instagram because I outed him as a fake.

There are no extra pictures of him but his profile is full of the real Vin Diesel's images - of himself, his partner and his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment