Thursday 10 May 2018

francoisreynner SCAMMER

Thursday 10 May 2018

And here is another scammer for today:


And this is his backstory:

  • His name is Francois Reynners
  • He lives in Toulouse, France and works in real estate
  • He is single with no children
He divulged minimal information about himself - a good tactic, less to remember to get wrong - but opened with the usual platitudes about my smile, my eyes and my beauty.  The usual preamble of getting to know each other was passed through and he declared his love quite quickly and we moved onto hangouts.  I also had to explain what the use of a heart meant when I used it after a comment of his because he didn't understand. Unfortunately for this guy he said that he would love me to have his baby.  I think not so I didn't put up with him any longer.

Here are the pictures he sent me.




ETA 6/7/2018 this is a screenshot of the real person whose images are being used. He is called Tom Ernsting





No comments:

Post a Comment