Monday 21 May 2018

markbobby1976 SCAMMER

Monday 21 May 2018

The first one for today is this guy


Well this guy's tagline above is really hilarious.  I also apologise because I haven't got a backstory for this guy either. I have a feeling that I didn't get much from him and that we moved onto hangouts immediately. The one thing I do remember about him was that he told me he lived in the American Deep South, possibly Georgia, but that he had been raised in Central America somewhere.  He was just trying to explain away his accent and the way he spoke for when he voice called me.  

The voice calling was his main aim in adding me on hangouts I think as he tried to do it almost constantly.  He always chose really inopportune moments to do so and I only answered one time. Believe me when I tell you that his voice was not from a person raised in Central America who now lives in Southern America.  He constantly was asking personal questions, the usual basic information was gleaned from me but I don't remember it being reciprocated.  And then we moved onto the questions to determine whether I would be good for a few quid or not. Like asking about income, owning my own home, plans for the future, retirement etc.  None of which I answer with any essence of truth if I choose to answer at all.  I often quip back is this a job interview? 

Mr Mark Bobby got very personal very quickly talking about being in love and how beautiful I am and also mentioned he would love to make love to me if he was with me right then .  Ugh indeed.  Such assumptions.  One of the characteristics that a lot of these guys share is that they tell you that they are incredibly jealous guys.  Like I give a shit.  However, I sometimes use this to my advantage to kick the guy into touch if I am losing the will to live and don't want to continue the conversation anymore. This is what happened here when he claimed that he didn't like me having so many male followers now I was going to be his wife (!!!!!!). It was my out and I used it.  These are the pictures he sent me on hangouts.





No comments:

Post a Comment