Friday 11 May 2018

austingeorge7070 SCAMMER

Friday 11 May 2018

The next one for today is this chap


And this is his backstory

  • His name is Austin George
  • He is from Texas
  • He has 2 daughters aged 15 and 7.  The 7 year old is called Melissa.  He never otherwise mentioned the 15 year old at all apart from right at the beginning.  He seemed to forget she even existed.
  • He is divorced
  • He is a structural engineer
  • He is from Rome
His backstory is quite limited really, I didn't get given a lot of information about him.  He added me on WhatsApp very quickly indeed and we proceeded to chat for quite a lot of days on here, but sporadically and some days not at all.  I wasn't sure at first whether this guy was genuine or a faker.  He came across more convincingly than some of the others already blogged about.  But there were some giveaways as we talked more. His Instagram profile page is a bit of a giveaway: 2 posts, lots of people he is following. He never tried to voice or video call on WhatsApp either.  We just talked a lot of meaningless guff really, nothing of any substance - all the usual stuff about  being in love and my beauty.  He did also use a few cut and paste comments about his feelings The other clues for me were what he did ask about.  He asked regularly the usual questions of: have you eaten/have you taken a bath/are you stressed?  The use of these questions really annoy me.  The eaten and bath one are understandable - some of the African scammers don't always have cash to eat, thus meals are important to them; it is hot there so some of them bath more than once a day. The stressed one really really bugs me.  It is often used as a synonym for tired and this annoys me - it is not so.  They mean two entirely different things.  He really bugged me asking me these questions day in and day out that I decided I could take it no longer plus the conversation was not really moving along so I said goodbye and wished him luck.  He did want to continue but I just couldn't take it anymore. This is the picture he sent me of himself.  Now I look at it again, I am not sure he is even the same guy from the 2 pictures on his profile.




No comments:

Post a Comment