Friday 25 May 2018

williams1jeffery SCAMMER

Friday 25 May 2018

Another one for today is this charmer


This guy is using the photos of a real Captain who sails with Maersk called Thomas Lindegaard Madsen, from Denmark.   And this is his backstory

  • His name is Jeffery Williams
  • He is from the UK
  • He is 40
  • He says he is a marine engineer
  • He has a son
I had this scammer sussed out right from the get go here.  When he told me he is a marine engineer I pounced on him.  I checked his picture out on his profile where he is clearly wearing a uniform of some kind. The picture shows the guy he has chosen to steal photos from sailing as a Captain not a marine engineer.  It is UK deck officers uniform of the rank of Captain - 4 gold braids clearly visible for this rank (an engineer has epaulettes with purple braid on them as well as gold).  He really didn't know much about being a marine engineer at all and I blocked him and reported him too.  Here are the screenshots of our conversation for you to read and enjoy. Here is the warning about some of my rather choice language.








No comments:

Post a Comment