Saturday 5 May 2018

donaldscott9528 SCAMMER

Saturday 5 May 2018

My first scammer today is this delightful fellow


This man did not last long with me.  I just lost my patience with the same old patter. This is all I know about his backstory:

  • He calls himself Donald Scott
  • He is from California
  • He said he is 62
At this point I didn't find out anymore about him at all.  He used the usual flattering language and started to ask the same usual questions.  I just had no patience with him at all as I had been bombarded with scammers all day.  He said the usual stuff about his age just being a number. I decided to use this as my out and said that I thought he was too old for me and I just wasn't interested in pursuing a relationship.  Watch out for him because I think he is a classic scammer. I just could not face another conversation of mindless drivel.


No comments:

Post a Comment