Wednesday 23 May 2018

evanstimothy486 SCAMMER

Wednesday 23 May 2018

And the last one for today is this pleasant guy


I haven't got his backstory written down I am afraid because I just got so fed up of him spouting all the same usual nonsense about his likes and dislikes and what he wants in a perfect relationship with a woman.  He just listed off a reel of attributes like he was looking for a new car. On hangouts he is called Timothy Evans.  I blocked him quickly by saying that we just weren't compatible and that he would spoil all my fun with my friends.  I include screenshots so that you too can experience the charm of the guy and his patter.







I apologise most profusely for the bad grammar of my own and terrible spellings.  I have a habit of not reading my messages and sending too early when I am angry.


No comments:

Post a Comment