Saturday 5 May 2018

collinskent223 SCAMMER

Saturday 5 May 2018

My next scammer is this delightful chap


No proper screenshot of his Instagram profile because he had blocked me.  This is his backstory:

  • He is 49 years old from Oakland in California
  • His ex-wife was and alcoholic and a drug addict and he divorced her 5years previously for the sake of his son.
  • His son is aged 14 and at a boarding school
  • He works on an oil rig and then he said he worked onshore in Aberdeen itself, is an engineer
  • He claims he has a house in Wembley Park in London that he uses for holidays and when he is not on the rig
This guy was such an obvious scammer.  He asked the usual stuff and professed the usual flattering statements and wanted to go onto Facebook messenger.  This was a definite no-no for me so I managed to lure him onto hangouts to continue the conversation.  During this it was clear that he knew nothing about how the oil industry works.  He reckoned he was on the rig for 2 years straight just with a few holidays. Er, no you wouldn't because you would go stir crazy, most work 4 on, 4 off or similar patterns.  He then said that he wasn't on the rig but working onshore in Aberdeen but couldn't tell me what he was doing there.  I questioned his validity which the scammers really do not like. It is amazing to see just how quickly they turn.  I shall add some screenshots of our conversation. Warning!! I do swear in it.




Needless to say he got blocked on all platforms straightaway.







No comments:

Post a Comment