Wednesday 23 May 2018

sabastian_richard6 SCAMMER

Wednesday 23 May 2018

And another for today is this guy


And here is his backstory

  • From the USA
  • He is a marine engineer and works with BP oil and gas in exploration and production
  • He is working in Germany for an offshore contract
  • He is a widower and his wife died in childbirth
  • He has one child of 15 called Dan - apparently the lack of a mother is causing him to not be able to concentrate very well in school
This guy made the basic introductions on Instagram and then we moved onto hangouts where his name was Sebastian Muro.  Once he told me that he was looking for a mother for his son I decided to end it.  I was sick of talking to him.

ETA I have screenshots of his conversation with a friend - she had a lot more patience than I did with him.  Apologies if they are out of sequence but you will get the gist.






















No comments:

Post a Comment