Monday 14 May 2018

jeff_walker_dr SCAMMER

Monday 14 May 2018

Another one for tonight is this one


And his backstory is this

  • He is from Sydney, Australia
  • He is single, 55 years old
  • He has one child who is 15
  • He is a sailor who transfers industrial material
This was where his story really fell apart. I love when they say marine engineer or that they work on a ship, my partner is one and over the years I have absorbed a lot of useful information about the shipping industry.  I asked him about what department he worked in on the ship and unsurprisingly he got very shirty and evasive.  He didn't want to answer because he really didn't know what to say.  I wanted to know if he was in the engineering department or part of the deck crew.  He could not answer.  He came back with operations service.  No not possible on a ship - this would be shore based.  He then got quite arsey and said, and I quote, '' please don't ask me anything OK".  I think that says it all.  Needless to say he got blocked and reported to Instagram.

ETA I found some screenshots of our conversation for you to enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment