Saturday 5 May 2018

silverwilbe SCAMMER

Saturday 5 May

And the next one is a guy called silverwilbe

Sad to say but I haven't got a screenshot of his Instagram profile. Let's just say that this tool was not the sharpest in the toolbox.  This is his backstory


  • Age 50 from California USA
  • He is an engineer on an oil rig
Our conversation did not progress very far because he just didn't have a clue and it was obvious that he was a fake and a scammer. He didn't know how to spell the profession he had chosen (engineer), he didn't know where his oil rig was.   He wanted pics of me very quickly and I told him no not until I knew which sea his rig was in.  I ended up getting blocked before he blocked me.  Here are a couple of screenshots of the conversation for you to see.





No comments:

Post a Comment