Friday 11 May 2018

meadejamesjackson SCAMMER

Friday 11 May 2018

And another one today is this guy


Just looking at the Instagram profile of this guy was enough to tell me this was a scammer.  I mean look at the numbers he is following - one of the highest I have seen on here truthfully but he does also have a good few followers too.  A look at his posts smacked of scam city too.

This is his backstory

  • He called himself Meade James when he introduced himself in his message to me
  • He is from Columbus Ohio
  • He has been divorced for 5 years and has a daughter.  He sent me her picture but I am not going to post it here
  • He is a US  Army soldier serving in Syria currently
I didn't get to know much more about him and wasn't sent any pictures.  He used the excuse of being in a war zone and wasn't allowed to send pictures.  I always question this excuse with a comment like "but you are allowed to use Instagram or hangouts so why can't you send a pic?" He added me on hangouts quite quickly and the conversation followed the usual patterns about being in love, needing a mother for his daughter, my beauty.  On hangouts his name was Jackson Cox (no sign of Meade James at all).  He also opened sentences with the word Aii.   I am not sure what it means but I am sure it is from some African language.  There were also the usual questions of had I eaten, was I stressed? He got quite shirty with me because I wouldn't tell him that I loved him.  I never would, I don't love any of them, and I picked a fight with him and got him blocked.


No comments:

Post a Comment