Thursday 31 May 2018

anderson.steve0 SCAMMER

Thursday 31 May2018

My first scammer for today is this guy


And here is his backstory

  • He is called Steve Anderson
  • He is 46 years old
  • He is from LA, California
  • He is divorced with a son called Kelly who goes to school in Turkey, who is 13 almost 14
  • He is a US military man deployed to Syria
This guy is using the pictures of real soldier Stephen Good.  This guy used all the usual techniques to try to brainwash me into loving him quickly although he did not chat constantly. I got fed up with where this was all going so I challenged him about the use of the photos and asked him why he was catfishing.  He said that his name was really Anderson Steve Good.  No no no. He reckoned all the other 'fakes' were being investigated.  Just no. He was so fake and he got blocked. Oh and the child he claims to be his own has had his photos stolen too because I have seen him as the son of more than    one different scammer.


ETA   I found a couple of screenshots of his conversation with a friend so I thought I would add them so you can familiarise yourself with the language of a scammer.






No comments:

Post a Comment