Saturday 2 March 2019

Austin S Miller SCAMMED

Saturday 2 March 2019

And here is another real man who has served his country proudly and now finds his images stolen to generate fake accounts manned by scammers -  AUSTIN S MILLER



If you are being approached by anyone online on any platform then you can be sure that you are being singled out by scammers who are operating from fake accounts.  Please do not send this person, or anyone you message online, any money, tech, gift cards, or say you will accept a parcel or money from them.  The money, tech and gift cards goes to fund their scamming lifestyle.  If you accept a parcel you will be expected to pay money to receive the parcel which will never arrive with you.  If you accept money from them by bank transfer, western union, moneygram or any other way then be aware that you are handling money they have made from scamming other people and you are guilty of money laundering which is a crime punishable with a prison sentence.  Is your scammer worth getting a criminal record for???  I don't think so so please don't do it.  The scammer doesn't love you they love your money and your naivety and your willingness to help them.  They laugh, call you a client, call what they do hustling.  These are not the actions of a person who loves you.

20 comments:

  1. I just got a friend request on facebook using the name james miller and using some of these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same person Facebook friend me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone has Facebook friend me Austin Scott Miller

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am talking to a person saying he is Austin Miller

      Delete
  4. I had many friends with name General Austin Scott Miller and they all was scammers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was also scammed . someone or more using gen.austin scott millers name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was scammed big time. Someone using the general austin scott Miller's name.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is someone out there calling themselves Miller Miller, but using Mr Austin S. Millers pictures. So beware.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for leaving this information here for others to see.

      Delete
    2. I'm talking with a guy who claims to be Austin Miller..

      Delete
  8. He has tried to scam me by ask for receive his portfolio worth 50million only catch is pay 3,000.00 dollars to have it delivered

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And of course you realised that if you send the $3000 you won't receive anything and you have lost your money.

      Delete
    2. That's what this one wants to do

      Delete
  9. Stupid, stupid. I fell for this scam because I am in a very lonely place. I'm waiting on a heart transplant and I just let this General Austin Scott Miller into my life. I knew deep down it was stupid. Boy after the loss of my disability and more I wish I would of never heard the damn name

    ReplyDelete
  10. He contacted me in Ireland i sent him pictures back of himself and his scam. If he lands on irish shores he be dealt with

    ReplyDelete
  11. He told me that he loved me and he wanted to marry me, i have asked his wife Gen. Maryann Miller and says that he is not married but a widower his son name is jerry and he is in England.He says he is not married

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has told me to. I'm still talking to him. But I'm being careful

      Delete
  12. I have also been talking to this person as recently as yesterday. Wanted to hold onto a package for him. I am to smart to do it

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've also been approached by this General Austin Miller. I even called him out on his scam but he just doesnt give up. Claims to be a widow and has a child in boarding school.He even went as far as to tell me that someone had stolen his identity and that it was really him. Please ever heard of social catfishing .com.You can find out pretty much everything about that person. It's a shame people are impersonating our soldiers. But it is what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A scammer using Austin Millers name and photos has been chipmunks with me for several days, claims to be widowed and his son in aU. K
    Boarding school, Yesterday he asked me for money,I told him no and that I worked fir the F. B. I. and was going to report him to the cyber crimes division. I then removed him from my contacts. Don't fall for it!!!

    ReplyDelete