Monday 5 August 2019

Turner Andrews - SCAMMED

Monday 5th August 2019

Here I am introducing you to an American soldier called TURNER ANDREWS who is yet another military man, serving his country, who is having his images stolen and used on a regular basis to create fake accounts.  These accounts appear on Instagram, dating sites, social media platforms and online gaming sites, intact anywhere a scammer can send you a direct message.  Believe me when I tell you that, if you are messaging a person using the images of this man, then you are messaging with a scammer or a scammer team, you are really NOT talking to the real man.


Anyone who messages you on any platform online claiming to be in any country's military is a scammer with a fake account.  Not one of them is approaching women for romance and love online and they certainly do not want or need you to send any money or any gift cards for any website or service.  All military men have full access to their bank accounts and their money whilst they are deployed - even when this is overseas.  They also have access to the internet and are positively encouraged to use their laptops and mobile phones to keep in touch with friends and family at home -  they are doing this with modern laptops and smartphones not devices that they claim can't be used to video chat. No military man needs you to pay for food - the services cater very well for their serving officers.  No military man needs you to pay for medicines - again the services make sure their serving officers are fit and healthy and have access to the best medicines and treatments.  Let's face it they need their personnel to be fit and healthy and available for their work.  No military personnel ever need you to pay for their leave, no matter what your loving scammer tells you.  Think of it like this - do you need a loved one to pay your place of work for you to have a holiday or to have leave?  No - you earn holidays depending on time served, your position in the place of employment.  If you want a leave of absence for compassionate reasons you may be entitled to for so long and then your salary would be reduced.  There is no reason why any loved one would pay your employer for your leave from work.  Apply this to military personnel and you will see their requests for payment for leave is just ridiculous.  Being a soldier, a marine, an airman,  in the navy, whatever their military role, is a job, it's their career and is no different to anyone else's.  They earn and accrue leave just like non-military personnel do.  Please do not believe the utter lies and rubbish about having to pay for leave.  IT IS SIMPLY NOT TRUE and a sure fire way of seeing that the person you are chatting with is a scammer out to rob you of your money.

25 comments:

  1. i have been talking to a man called David jerrick on hangout he ask for money for WiFi he said he was militry but i never sent him any because i know he was scammer. he had photos of turner andraws on his profile


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for leaving this comment and I am glad that you realised that it's a scammer asking for money.

      Delete
  2. I've been talking to a man named Albert Andrews Garry and the other name he used was Andrew John Gary pictures and he tried to open an account with me I said no my kids found the scammer site

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great that you children helped you find out the truth.

      Delete
  3. A mi me contacto por Facebook y se hizo pasar por Jerry Andrews Bakare con estas fotos de este sargento

    ReplyDelete
  4. he is going by the name andrew fisher and asking for steam cards and money to buy essentials that he needs there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am hoping that you weren't tricked into sending anything.

      Delete
  5. I received a Facebook message from someone using this guys photos !!! He's using the name Daren Richardswhite!! Please look up this page and report it lets take it down!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://www.facebook.com/somto.okeke.583
    Above is an account on Facebook that is using Turner Andrew's photos please report this account

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was recently chatting with a Medlin Donald thru Scrabble Go game and moved chat to Hangouts app. He is using email address medlindonald498@gmail.com. At first I thoughy he was legit. Then he started with weird over the top declarations. He played it slowed. I watched until he said he cant access his bank account in Kabul, then asked if I can file vacation time for him. So all the telltale signs of a scam was there. And stupid guy doesnt even know, I've pegged him already from the getgo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for writing about your experience. It will really help I am sure. I am glad you were not fooled.

      Delete
    2. https://www.facebook.com/joseph.monday.902266

      Delete
    3. Thank you - the account seems to have been removed.

      Delete
  8. I got a message on messanger from a guy named Andrew Chase GE asked for a card to call made up a whole story saying he has a nanny taking care or his kids back home then asked for my bank account info i dident send nothing becuase it became a red flag when he told mi his commander was going to send mi moeny to sent back to him for his military leave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for writing about your experiences. I am so glad that you didn't fall for the trick and send any money.

      Delete
  9. Hi I am talking to somebody who claims they are the real Turner Anders how am I to be knowing if this is true is there any way?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can tell you categorically that you are talking to a scammer. They all say they are the real one. The real one is not messaging women online.

      Delete
  10. I have also been talkin to someone who went by Andrew micheal on Instagram, claimed I was beautiful and wanted to be with me, not even 24 hrs later was asking me to send him money, cause he doesn’t have access to his accounts, then the next day tried getting me to send a gift card for his internet.....honestly how do people do this to anyone, scam there way through life is disgusting......

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was contacted by a Turner Andrew a few days on POF. I was hesitant about his profile. I did a search and thankful I found this site and others it was a fraud. I reported it to POF.

    ReplyDelete
  13. He said his name is Mike J Andrews to me. I feel bad for the real Turner Andrew. Poor guy has had been used so much. He told me he was deployed last week to west africa and that he can't video chat or call. At first he said he was in Barstow CA, but got deployed to West Africa. I didn't send him money but I did get a phinishing text that led to me losing money last week. I wonder if this is connected. I'm glad I found out the truth as I knew it wasn't right. He found me on tiktok

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG! Im glad I made this simple search . Ive been talking to him for a few weeks now and I knew there was something strange going on when he asked for money . His name on FB is Daren Richards white. Help report this account !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Turner Clinton Andrews been working at the base???? He's faking? I wants prove with his face for video chat! He's not accepts for me! i told him, "I guess are you scamming"!!!! He's still stalking. His cell phone: 1-234-444-4302

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi he contacts me all the time... met turner Andrew's on sayhi. For bout a year now. In the beginning asked me for a gift card. Of course I didnt send it I knew was scamming. He contacts me every now again... just says hi asks me how I am. I text him back hi I'm fine. Just because to bust his chops. It doesnt go any farther then that. Then I hear from him again the same thing.

    ReplyDelete