Friday 9 August 2019

Snyder Judge - SCAMMER

Friday 9th August 2019

This is a scammer account called Snyder Judge.  This character, as you will see, is using the images of DR FERNANDO GOMES PINTO.  For more information about the real guy please follow this link here.

So it begs the question how did I get to know Snyder Judge?  You will see from the following screenshots that this is a scammer who uses Google Hangouts to message his clients.  It's a popular messaging app much favoured by scammers who round up their targets into one place like sheep into a pen.  They do this to make it easier to chat and keep up with what they are doing.  In order to use Hangouts, you need a Gmail address only and you add people to Hangouts to chat to, voice call and video call by using their Gmail address.  So the answer to my question is that he must have been a fake account I initially spoke to on Instagram and given my Gmail address to so he could add me on Hangouts to message. I should add here at this point that I only ever message and chat to fakes and scammers on Hangouts so it can only be a fake account.  The problem I had is that I didn't remember speaking to a scammer using the images of the Dr from Brazil and I definitely did not remember one called Snyder Judge.  So this scammer could have been one that I have talked to previously who was using another man's images previously and has set himself up with a new Hangouts account, or refreshed an old one, so that he uses the Dr's image on the profile picture.  Anyway I am waffling so I think that I should go ahead and add the screenshots of the conversation for you to see here.

 And here you can clearly see that the scammer is using an image of Dr Fernando Gomes Pinto


 
 I had already called the scammer out and he then sent me an image of gay actor Jim Newman.  He was pretending that the Dr was a colleague of his (as Jim Newman)


A scammer will go to any length to try and part you with your money and continue their scamming lifestyle.  And that includes lies that are so transparent that even a child wouldn't use them.  Use your judgement and really read what they scammer is messaging you.  Think about what you would say if it was a friend of yours showing you the message and telling you she was in love with his guy.





























And the scammers really don't like it when you show them that you are wise to their games.  This scammer was blocked immediately and I will be aware and waiting for him to add me again perhaps using another man next time!


2 comments:

  1. This person I know Kyle Douglas here's on Hangouts and Instagram I happen to look found this blog he'll be reported like all others are

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the same hangout acct from this guy Snyder ..he is definitely a fake. He has many accounts from this dating.com site as well. Be careful!!!

    ReplyDelete