Monday 5 August 2019

Update to my Instagram account

Monday 5th August 2019

Further to my earlier post I have updated my Instagram user name.

Please follow me at

@insta_scammers2019


Please be sure to go and check it out for  more fake accounts.  I would love it if you decide to follow me.  You can also send me a direct message on Instagram with details of any fake accounts you have come across.  I deal mostly with Instagram accounts.  If you do send me fake accounts I prefer them to be sent to me as links - you can do this by clicking the 3 dots next to a username, select send profile as message and then send it to me.  This way means I can report the account either as spam and/or for impersonation and then I can take a screenshot to upload it here and on my Instagram profile.

Thanks so much to everyone who checks out my Instagram profile, my blog and sends me fake accounts they have encountered.  Your support really does mean a lot and gives me the accounts needed to keep all this going.  So THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment