Monday 17 September 2018

George Cozma SCAMMED

Monday 17 September 2018

If you are approached on any online platform using these images then you are being approached by scammers with fake accounts.


The guy in these images is a Romanian man called George Cozma and he is as much of a victim to these scammers as you are.  His images and videos have been stolen and used mercilessly on all platforms from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter to games and dating sites.  Please do not approach him directly - he doesn't need the hassle.  He is aware of the problem and is trying to get accounts closed down.

Please follow the link below to see a You Tube video from George himself discussing the problem and telling you about himself.


6 comments:

  1. George cozma is a scam i be chatting with him for over a year and he's have 3000 pounds of me and he told me that the video he did was a scam to

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well George Cozma himself is a real guy and is not the one scamming you. I suspect you are being scammed by a Nigerian young man who has stolen images and videos from the real man

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have talked to this guy for about a year until I found out he was not who he said he was

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm been talking to a guy saying hes George Terry Williams cozma for 2 years I feel for this trap I just stopped talking to who ever 10 Thousand dollars I had a women come on 2 months ago saying shes married to the real George I have proof her name but he doesn't live in the USA at all she said Columbus Ohio the guy I been talking to his phone number is coming up Ohio my ? Is why George cozma made another video showing his tattoos I have that one I'm so broking hearted right now I feel for the real George

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have been talking with this guy who says his name is Joey Warne and he has a son named Gray. Won't tell you how much money I was stupid enough to give him and will never see even though he and his supposed son says he will pay back. NOT A CHANCE IN HELL OF EVER GETTING MY MONEY BACK FROM HIM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to talked to him hes wife and kid died he never asked me for money said he had money wanted to send me money so he could get out we hook up get married

    ReplyDelete