Tuesday 25 September 2018

moltonamitch SCAMMER

Tuesday 25 September 2018

And the first scammer for today is this one





 


 The above are two photos that he sent of himself to me.  I have also included the screenshots of the conversation that we had.  Now I need to clarify here that this scammer didn't actually ask me for anything.  You will see that our conversation on Instagram panned out as usual,  he asked all the usual questions and I am sure that his questions, answers and general chit chat are good indicators of what is to come.  He moved the conversation onto Hangouts and he really wasn't interested in what I was saying at all. I couldn't resist asking him the question about him assessing my likelihood of being scammable.  He got reported and blocked immediately.





 






No comments:

Post a Comment