Monday 24 September 2018

James Scott Geras SCAMMED

Monday 24 September 2018

If you are approached by anyone using these photographs on any platform online be sure that you are being approached by scammers.


James Scott Geras aka Barnabysdaddy is an openly gay man and if you look at his genuine Instagram account shown below, you will see this is true.  He also posts screenshots of fake accounts and often writes underneath.  This below is his only Instagram account and he is not on facebook so be certain of who you are dealing with.  No-one who uses these photos is approaching you looking for romance at all.



Please do not approach the real guy here.  As you already have seen, he is very aware of the problem and is affected greatly by what is happening.  There is plenty of proof out there that he is not the person you are talking to online.  His life has also been hugely impacted from the scammers stealing his images.  

If we wish this scamming to stop, we the women are the ones who have the power to stop them. We have to stop believing all the rubbish we are told, we need to use the technology we have to do our research (it takes only a few minutes but could save your embarrassment and your bank account), we need to believe our instincts and act on them.  If the account and what the person is saying feels too good to be true IT IS too good to be true.  And this is the most empowering part, we have the ability to report them and block them and stop the communication and the sending of the stuff they ask for.

15 comments:

  1. I also have been scammed by this guy I have different pictures but he did ask for 2550 dollars to get a brief case full of money he is supposedly on a oil rig in Michigan I have pictures of all this he also has my address which scares me now someone please help me stop him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has my address as well. With me it was mostly iTunes and iPhones. One was one I wasn't using as I upgraded. Then it was iPhone 19 when they came out now its iPhone max pro. He says he's on a tight in the Gulf of Mexico. I have him blocked.

      Delete
  2. I also have been scammed by this guy I have different pictures but he did ask for 2550 dollars to get a brief case full of money he is supposedly on a oil rig in Michigan I have pictures of all this he also has my address which scares me now someone please help me stop him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have been scammed by this guy I have different pictures but he did ask for 2550 dollars to get a brief case full of money he is supposedly on a oil rig in Michigan I have pictures of all this he also has my address which scares me now someone please help me stop him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This man is also using a alias of John Liberty

    ReplyDelete
  5. This guy not only is using steve wilson but also John Liberty on facebook this is not either person the real guy is James Scott

    ReplyDelete
  6. This guy not only is using steve wilson but also John Liberty on facebook this is not either person the real guy is James Scott

    ReplyDelete
  7. This man is also using a alias of John Liberty

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was being scammed with pictures of him. He said his name was John Bryce Cobbins. I talk to them almost a year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes this is a scam he’s using bob Anderson again. Wanting money to pick up his case for him

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had a feeling he was a scammer so when be sort of mentioned cash for his daughter I told him I was broke but since he was on an oil rig making hood money he could send me some. Lol but he lost his wallet before he got to the ship. Then he wanted my bank info so he could send me money. Yeah right

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He tried getting into my account saying he wanted to deposit money. He got angry saying he couldn't get into my account. When I said he told me he was making a deposit not a withdrawal I haven't heard from him until recently went he wanted a iPhone 12 then $300 to get off a oil rig to get back to land.

      Delete
  11. Omg me too same story. I told him to cash app me the money and then he wanted my password. Told him he didn't need it. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. He told me his name was James Maddison and he was a oil rig contractor. He first asked for an iTunes card and then asked to pray with me. The next 10 min he said that his card wouldn't work and he was sending a link for me to transfer $4000 out of his account to pay a company to send parts that he needed to fix an oil leak. When I told him that the link wouldn't work he then wanted me to loan him the money 🚩🚩🚩🚩 no ma'am spam.... these are some sick people. I'm glad I listened to MY God....

    ReplyDelete