Friday 8 March 2019

I HAVE AN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT TOO

Friday 8 March 2019

This post is one I should have made a long time ago.  I should tell you that I also have a presence on Instagram with a dedicated account to scams and the fake accounts and the real people having their images stolen.  Please please please go and check it out.

@insta_scammers2018_2019


Go and check it out on Instagram, get following and get commenting and letting me know more fake accounts, and perhaps you can name some of the unknown real guys too.

2 comments:

  1. Kate,Buon giorno. Sono Tatiana io abito in Italia ,proprio 3 gg fa poteva finire male in mani di persone pericolosi.Io ho ricevuto invito di amicizia di Jonathan Marsh e lui mi scrivevo tutti i giorni e avevo mandato tantissimi foto e raccontato che lui è sua figlia sono rimaste senza la mamma e moglie io ho pianto tantissimo. Per fortuna che ho capito che qualcosa non va Perché lui mi ha chiesto di trasferire 4.300€.la due pagina se trova sul sito Odnoklassniki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry you have been approached but I am glad you realised before you sent any money. The real Johnny Marsh is happily married and not messaging women to find love at all.

    ReplyDelete