Sunday 20 May 2018

elidonald0123 SCAMMER

Sunday 20 My 2018

My first one for today is this guy



Blimey this one was hard work - it was worse than having a tooth extracted.  Anyway here is the backstory he told me:

  • His name is Eli Donald
  • He is from LA in USA
  • He is an airman with the USAF
  • He is a dual citizen of Australia and America
  • He had a daughter of 17 who he mentions never at all
  • His wife died 5 years ago
This guy was such hard work and offered very little information about himself.  In fact he would go MIA for several days at a time.  I persevered with him and eventually hit pay dirt.  He actually was not like the other scamming gits I have spoken to on Instagram.  He wasn't especially flattering and didn't really make much effort to be nice like the others do.  We eventually moved onto hangouts and again he was a sporadic messager.  He had the temerity to accuse me of scamming but came out with all the usual Yoruban words: alaye, mugu and gerra my phone joor (which is really Pidgin English used alot in Nigeria).  This one was not a particularly nice one and had no problem being exceptionally nasty - water off a duck's back to me, I really don't care about wastes of space like him but avoid talking to him if you are more sensitive.


No comments:

Post a Comment