Friday 11 May 2018

kelvinandrian61 SCAMMER

Friday 11 May 2018

The next scammer to be aware of is this one


I knew this one was a faker straightaway - the classic signs were there.  One post only and is following thousands of people literally.

His backstory is this

  • His name is Kelvin Andrian
  • He is 48 and from Chicago USA
  • He is a single dad with a son
  • He is an engineer (me eyes rolled at his snippet) and he is currently in Russia on business trip
This guy was openly looking for a love partner right from the get go.  At the time he approached me to chat I had far too many other morons to talk to and I blew him off straightaway and said that I wasn't looking for love or to be a mother to his son.  This is the picture of him that he sent to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment