Monday 18 June 2018

chrisscott2253 SCAMMER

Monday 18 June 2018

And another for today is this chap


And this is his backstory

  • His name is Chris Scott
  • He is from Boston, USA
  • He is a medical doctor
  • He is working with the UN in Syria
  • He is single
I knew from the beginning that this guy was a faker.  I have seen these photographs before on Instagram - they seem to be very popular.  He asked all the basic questions to find out as much about me as he could although this one did not use the normal flattery style.  He asked the questions about online dating (have I ever before) and about a distance relationship (do I think that they work).  This guy was a bit rude and abrupt a lot of the time and he annoyed me with his neediness.  He could not believe that I was not answering his messages immediately, and felt that I should be sitting online all the time waiting for him to message.  I told him in no uncertain terms that I do infact have a life to lead and I am not always connected with my phone (unlike him and fellow scammers).  One of the other signs of him being a fake from Africa was his use of English.  He really didn't understand words that he ought to have done if he was a born and bred American.The conversation was really a lot of hard work and he was constantly pestering for a relationship with me.  He also demanded a picture of my daughter.  I didn't give him one of course, and for the usual reasons sited.  He was extremely offended and did not understand why not at all.  The cheeky git actually accused me of scamming because I wouldn't send him one.  This tactic must work with other ladies though so women please do not fall for this emotional blackmail.  A normal guy would understand why it is normal not to see a picture of your child or children within an hour of chatting (although of course by this time the scammer is head over heels in love with you) but many of the scammers take it really personally.  It is just a ploy to get more information about you and use it to their advantage and make you think they are really in love.  Don't fall for it, it isn't true and they don't ever mean it.  These are the screenshots taken from the end of our conversation.   Once again I apologise for the choice language I utter, I really can't help myself when the scammer makes me angry.















No comments:

Post a Comment