Friday 29 June 2018

georgedrsteve SCAMMER

Friday 29 June 2018

And another for today is this one   georgedrsteve

Huge apologies that I don't have a screenshot of this guy's Instagram profile, however he was using images of Dr Steve G Jones.  If you want to see what some of this guy's images are then please look at the page all about the fakers using the images of Dr Steve Jones from the drop down menu at the top of the page.

And this is this guy's backstory


  • He is Dr Steve Jones
  • He is a military doctor with the UN in Syria
  • He is a single dad with a 13 year old
  • His wife died in a car accident, 5 years ago
This guy opened his conversation on Instagram with "Hello beautiful woman" and asked if we had met before. I have obviously seen this guy's images many times before and this comment did make me chuckle, but I didn't rise to it.  We did the basic introductions but no further because I told him that I knew he was a fake.  I reported and blocked him.  On checking today, this Instagram profile is no longer there.  There are no screenshots of our conversation either.  We did not move onto another messaging platform.



No comments:

Post a Comment