Tuesday 12 June 2018

jefferwood071 SCAMMER

Tuesday 12 June 2018

And another one for this day is


And his backstory is this

  • He is called Jeffer Wood (I am sure he meant to write Jeffery but didn't and I did ask him about it)
  • He is 46
  • He is from the USA
This guy used all the usual compliments and asked all the usual questions although he never read any of my answers. I teased him about his name and he moved us onto hangouts where his name magically became Jeffery.  We talked quite sporadically.  Some chat constantly and keep you talking for days and weeks before asking.  Others, like Jeffer here, talk minimally and divulge minimal information.  However, because they have told you they love you they still ask for something and he did.  He asked for a $50 iTunes card when I happened to say I was going shopping (they are opportunistic little so and sos).   Here are some screenshots of our conversation. I must apologise for the language used again.







No comments:

Post a Comment