Monday 11 June 2018

greg1.1 SCAMMER

Monday 11 June 2018

And another one for today is


And his backstory is this

  • His name is Greg Miles
  • He is from Hollywood, Florida
  • He has one daughter who is 15 and is at boarding school in the USA
  • Works in the Navy
  • His wife died but he won't talk about it
After the basic introductions had been made he asked to move onto hangouts.  We did but he gave me one hangouts contact where the name was John Brown. I questioned this and he said that it was his office name.  He then gave me another where his name tallied and was Greg Miles.  I was wary before this but very wary after.  He spoke very romantically and fell in love with me in far less than 24 hours.  He told me he was on the Caspian Sea where it is very cold and very dangerous.  He tried calling on hangouts and he definitely does not sound like the man in the picture at all.  I decided to block and report him.








No comments:

Post a Comment