Saturday 23 June 2018

charle8757 SCAMMER

Saturday 23 June 2018

And another for today is this guy


And this is his backstory

  • He lives in Jacksonville, Florida, USA
  • He is 57
  • He is a drilling oil/gas contractor
  • He is a widow (!!!) with one son who is 12, almost 13
And that was all he told me.  This guy was totally embarrassing.  He had very poor understanding of written English and didn't read my comments very well.  He moved our conversation onto hangouts very quickly and just kept on talking so much utter nonsense.  He also sent me videos of himself singing thinking that it would prove he was really the guy.  I mean this doesn't prove anything apart from that he can nick other people's videos and images and had no qualms about lying about them.  And the screenshots following here are an indication of my patience having worn to next to nothing.





No comments:

Post a Comment