Thursday 7 June 2018

philipperry07080 SCAMMER

Thursday 7 June 2018

And the first one today is this guy


And this guy is using the same pictures and a previous scammer already blogged about called markrpland. He didn't give me a lot of information about himself which, as we know now, is a usual tactic of a more skilful scammer.  All I learnt about him was that he is a single dad with a son.  We went through the usual preamble of introductions and basic questions.  He moved our conversation onto WhatsApp.  Here he made an error.  He copied and pasted two identical comments about himself and his son.  The son's name was different in both.  This lead me to call him out and get him blocked and reported. Here are some of the screenshots. Apologies for the rather choice language but there are times when  I really can't help myself and this was one of them.






No comments:

Post a Comment