Tuesday 19 June 2018

joshuadaversa01 SCAMMER

Tuesday 19 June 2018

And the next one for today is this guy


Now this guy is a bit of a strange one if I am honest.  I think that he is a fake and there is a real soldier called Staff Sergeant Kevin Daversa which I think is who he has stolen the images from.  However, this was really weird.  I clicked to follow him because he came up as a recommendation to follow and I saw the soldier images on the profile.  He clicked to follow me back and began messaging straightaway virtually.  He said hello and I said Hello handsome back at him.  This got me blocked and the conversation deleted.  I thought nothing else of it until a couple of weeks later and he added me again and started talking again.  This guy was really not blessed with a lot of brain because he really didn't get a lot of the humour in the conversation.  We were talking about winning the lottery and what vehicles we would buy.  His were so boring and I commented such.  He blocked me again and deleted the conversation again.  I am convinced that he is a fake but I never got far enough for him to ask - perhaps he thought I was too aware of stuff and would not make a good target?



No comments:

Post a Comment