Tuesday 5 June 2018

richardawhi SCAMMER

Tuesday 5 June 2018

And the first one for today is this guy


And this is his backstory

  • His name is Richard Emmanuel
  • He is from London but he is half Turkish from his Mum
  • He works as "engineering" and I felt that his description of his job was cut and paste from a scammers crib sheet
He really really felt so fake.  He had really poor written English and if you read it aloud it actually sounded as I imagined his real voice to sound like speaking the words. He asked a lot of personal questions about salary, owning or renting our home and he asked all the usual questions to make the basic introductions.  And he remembered to keep his information to the minimum.  I felt this guy wasn't a complete scam novice but he had a lot to learn still.  He was very good at giving platitudes and compliments and even said I was too young to have a 14 year old.  I ended the conversation because I just knew he was fake before we got onto hangouts or WhatsApp and blocked and reported him.


No comments:

Post a Comment