Thursday 7 June 2018

danielrandy1003 SCAMMER

Thursday 7 June 2018

And another one for today is this one


And this is his backstory

  • His name is Daniel Randy (I did laugh I have to admit)
  • He is a mechanic
  • His ex was called Debbie and jilted him for another guy
  • He is 31
  • He is from Virginia
There were many clues that he really wasn't the man in the pictures.  His English both written and understood was not great.  He didn't understand the concept of an unmarried mother.  I have had this asked several times and they seem rather incredulous that you can have a baby and not be married in the UK.  I don't know if this is genuine or not but it feels genuine.  He was cheeky and asked me when I had last had sex.  He also said about the fact that he is a god fearing man.  I had had enough of the chat with this one because I really knew he was fake and decided to use the god fearing as my way out. I told him that I am an atheist and I could not resist but tease him about his name of Randy that he had chosen.  I apologise for the childishness of my comments but it really tickled me at the time.



Note below the copied and pasted comment of A diminutive....... There is no way he knows what he is talking about 










No comments:

Post a Comment