Tuesday 19 June 2018

andrewbaldwinandy SCAMMER

Tuesday 19 June 2018

And the first one for today is this guy andrewbaldwinandy

I don't have a screenshot of his Instagram profile but he uses photos of the real Dr James "Andy" Baldwin.  There is a page at the top here of his pictures so please look there to check out what he looks like.

This is the backstory for this incarnation.


  • His name is Dr Andrew Baldwin or Andy
  • He is a surgeon doctor with the UN in Iraq
  • He is 59
  • He is a widower with a son aged 12
  • He had been in Iraq 6 months and is waiting for his leave to be granted by the UN
And that is all I know about him.  I knew immediately he was a fake because of the photographs he was using on his profile.  He used a lot of cut and paste comments that I had seen before and this also confirmed my belief that he is fake.  I heard the very oft repeated comment of him being a jealous man and not wanting his woman to speak to any other men.  I decided to call him out at this point and got him reported and blocked on Instagram.



No comments:

Post a Comment